Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa-Tizer

For my son's preschool teachers Christmas gifts I came up with this great idea.  I got the idea from pinterest but there was no tutorial or anything.  I came up with my own and think they turned out cuter.

 I bought hand sanitizer from the dollar store.

 Red, Black & White construction paper.  Glue, tape, glitter, paper cutter, squiggly scissors, & hole punch.

I measured the red paper around the sanitizer, then cute out the white bottom with squiggly scissors and taped onto red paper.  Then cute out black paper as belt and glued on.  Hole punched out black buttons and glued on.  Then I took glue and drew a belt buckle and covered glue with glitter.  I let it dry for a minute and then shook remainder glitter off. Then I took finished Santa suit and taped onto sanitizer.

 You now have "Santa-Tizer".


I loved how they turned out and I want to do this as my neighbor gifts next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...