Monday, November 7, 2011

FHE Idea

For Family home evening we bought yummy pizza from the Pizza Factory and went up on the Red Hill. While we ate I did a lesson on"Trying to be more like Jesus" from the 2008 November Friend Magazine. After the lesson I had Elijah and Asher tell me about a time that they were trying to be like Jesus. Asher said that the other day in school his friend was a little slow finishing up some work so he got all of her supplies ready for her for the next project- What a nice helper. Elijah had a hard time thinking so I helped him remember how the other day he was a big helper with a stressed out Mama :) We were late getting home and Asher was being a little bit complicated, without me even asking Elijah went in and got his pajama's on, brushed his teeth and waited on the couch for scriptures before I even noticed, it made my night!! Each boy is going to try and be more like Jesus with their siblings this week, we shall see!
The boys enjoyed hiking around watching the Sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...