Thursday, April 7, 2011

Flashback Thursday

Is finally here!  What I'm going to do is post things that I've posted before on my other private family blog. Therefore they aren't projects that are recent.


My dad made this shelf many years ago. Back when I was still in High School. Well I've been wanting to put a shelf in J's (my son) room. While I was visiting my dad's house I remembered this shelf that he made and thought it would be perfect in his room. Aaron (my husband) painted it blue for me to match J's room and did the grizzly task of hanging it up. Let me tell you it was a beast to hang up but it looks great! 

My husband had to paint this shelf because I was pregnant when we did this project.  Spray paint has become my new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...