Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What's for Dinner Tonight?

I  grew up in a family where my mom doesn't cook.  She'll be the first to tell you that.  Most nights we ate cold cereal.  It may sound horrible but it wasn't.  I actually prefer to eat cereal but ever since I had my little boy I try and have a dinner meal every night.  Thankfully my husbands not picky and was always encouraging when I tried to cook and would boil over EVERYTHING.

I absolutely LOVE this website.

It has the easiest recipes and most times you already have everything you need sitting in your house.  I have them send me a weekly newsletter that features recipes with pictures.  I add what I think looks good to my recipe box.  When I need to go to the grocery store I can add the recipe to my shopping list and print out exactly what I need to make the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...