Thursday, February 17, 2011

Weight Loss Struggles

I'm a mother of two and my baby is nearly 9 months old.  I have had the hardest time loosing my baby weight.  I still have about 15 lbs to go and it's so frustrating.  With my son the weight just flew off and I ate chocolate milk shakes every night.  With my daughter I have worked really hard to get the weight off.  I run 3 x a week plus go to the gym and I've stopped eating sugar, but still the weight remains.

While watching Rachel Ray this morning (Son at preschool and daughter napping). Alison Sweeney was on the show talking about her new bookI'm a long time Days fan.  I was thinking that maybe I should pick this book up and see if it can teach me any secrets.  I think Alison looks amazing after having her two kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...